Mepco Oy – Member of Accountor Group
Mepco Oy delivers solutions for customer relationship management, finance management, enterprise resource planning, and human resource management for the public and private sector.
At present Mepco employs more than 150 experts and is expanding rapidly in all areas of business in which it is involved. The company operates in Helsinki, Tampere, Turku and Vaasa.
Mepco is part of the Accountor Group's Software Division. Accountor Group is the largest provider of financial administration and payroll processing services in Northern Europe. The Group employs 2 200 professionals and serves over 30 000 organizations. For more information, please visit www.accountorgroup.com.
Microsoft Gold Competencies
Mepco has attained Microsoft Gold Competencies in all business divisions. This partnership combines the leading software products and technologies to Mepco’s solid expertise, long experience and local customer-based support. Microsoft has ranked Mepco as one of the world's top Microsoft Dynamics suppliers repeatedly.
Leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM expert
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is rapidly extending its market share; for an increasing number of companies all over the world, it is the solution of choice for the management of sales, marketing and customer service. Mepco is the leading Dynamics CRM supplier in Finland and its customer base is considerable even by international standards. Mepco is part of CRMpact, which is a global network of Microsoft Dynamics CRM suppliers that offers expertise, deliveries, and support services for multinational companies.
Microsoft selected Mepco as CRM partner 2011.
Mepco has joined the global CRMpact network of suppliers.
Customer relationship management solutions from the leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM vendor (PDF)
Solution supplier for professional and financial services, and the public sector
Mepco's ERP solutions are based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Jeeves, a Swedish ERP system for small and medium-sized companies. Mepco is a member of AxPact, a global network of Dynamics AX suppliers that offers expertise, deliveries and support services for multinational companies. The AxPact network has 30 member companies operating in 80 countries.
The AxPact network has landed in Finland.
Financial and Enterprise Resource Planning solutions for Professional organisations (PDF)
Today's solution for financial management (PDF)
Innovator in human resource management
Mepco has been active in developing and innovating new models and solutions for human resource management. The Mepco HRM solution includes modern and powerful tools for payroll administration, HR management, recruitment and staff development. The system, already used by hundreds of companies, has received excellent feedback from its rapidly expanding user base.
Leading solutions for financial support
Mepco supplies market leading financial support solutions. Logium M2 provides solution for travel and expence handling, OpusCapita for purchase invoice handling, banking and liquidity management. These solutions complement your ERP or HRM solution by increasing efficiency and increasing visibility to your business operations. Solutions are available as an easy-to-use cloud service or on-premises installation. Our cloud service is used by more than 20 000 users.
The competence and solutions of Mepco aim at making the business operations of its customers more efficient and competitive. The company’s experts have extensive experience in developing the operations of international organisations.
Managing Director Markku Pekkola, tel. +358 400 233 150, send e-mail
Deputy Managing Director Hannu Kaukonen, tel. +358 400 527 681, send e-mail
CRM solutions, Director Carl-Erik Wikström, tel. +358 400 233 151, send e-mail
ERP solutions, Director Pekka Matoniemi, tel. +358 400 233 157, send e-mail
HRM solutions, Director Petri Kahisalo, tel. +358 40 358 5494, send e-mail
FIN support, Director Heikki Tukiainen, tel. +358 40 561 5020, send e-mail
- Telinekataja gained substantial benefits by handling its financial management and payroll operations internally
- Growth and the power of co-operation
- The Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH) has chosen Mepco HRM as its payroll and human resource management system
- Svea Rahoitus and Svea Perintä are bringing their payroll back in-house with Mepco HRM
- GS-Hydro harmonises its international sales
- Mepco has joined the global CRMpact network of suppliers, serving international Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers
- Accountor Group supports Baltic Sea Action Group in its efforts to save the Baltic Sea
- OpusCapita and Mepco enter a strategic partnership
- M-Brain acquired a business unit from Cision Finland and combined the sales organisations
- Accountor Group to bring its software business together under one division - while companies remain independent
- Efficient budgeting and forecasting solution for Jeeves ERP users
- Terveystalo’s customer service supported by an HRM service adapted to its business needs
- 3 Step IT’s dashboard tracks sales and forecasts for 14 countries
- A period of unprecedented growth – the Managing Director’s annual review for 2011
- The AxPact network, supporting multinational Microsoft Dynamics AX customers, has landed in Finland
- Mepco starts supply of Jeeves ERP systems, continuing the work of the Accountor Group
- A new HRM solution enables Ensto to support efficient human resource management in 20 countries
- Candyking internationalised its efficient systems and practices for processing of purchase invoices
- Outotec’s payroll team are set to deliver strong performance
- Tammermatic develops washing services and customer relationships
- Microsoft selects Mepco as CRM Partner 2011
- The Baltic Sea Action Group works to save the Baltic Sea, with Mepco participating in the campaign
- Finnpilot was established according to modern financial management methods
- Holiday Club extends its operations – supported by a comprehensive payroll, human resource management, and recruitment system
- Mepco is again the only Finnish company among Microsoft’s top Dynamics vendors
- Mehiläinen benefits from having its own payroll administration
- Sodexo made things simple for sales with a flexible CRM cloud service
- Terveystalo, a rapidly growing Finnish health service provider, fulfils its service commitments by utilising a shared HR management solution
- Peab renews its payroll and information collecting processes
- Nokian Renkaat improves management of personnel and customer data
- NCC Rakennus improved its information management by using electronic time cards
- Keskisuomalainen cuts costs but not employee well-being
- Gold across the board – The Managing Director’s annual review for 2010
- Mepco continues to rise in the rankings of Finland’s best places to work
- Microsoft raises the bar for gold award – Mepco surpasses requirements to join the elite group
- Adapting financial and HR management solutions and services to changing needs
- A comprehensive, up-to-date solution for managing Kiinko’s customer relations and training activities
- Agrimarket moves towards customer-focused sales methods, supported by a CRM solution supplied by Mepco
- A new solution modernises municipalities’ financial management
- A streamlined financial management and payroll system helps the Go On Group to double its business
- Mepco Joins the 2010 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- The City of Turku harmonises its stakeholder management with a CRM solution supplied by Mepco
- AinaCom controls and forecasts sales with real-time facts
- Exel Composites took control of its payroll services with Mepco’s HRM solution
- Mepco and Pretax in close collaboration after company merger
- Managing Director's Annual Review for 2009: Constant growth under challenging circumstances
- Mepco has been accepted as the only Finnish supplier in the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle group
- Ensto - Microsoft Dynamics Customer Solution Case Study
- Tikkurila harmonises its sales of industrial paints with an international CRM solution
- Paroc harmonises international sales and customer relationship management with a centralised CRM solution
- Mepco Named to Elite Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle
- Mepco becomes Microsoft Dynamics Solution Partner for 2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Has Improved the Efficiency of Teleste’s Global Sales Operations
- Integrated CRM System Makes Elcoteq’s Global Sales Transparent
- Ensto Supports Global Sales with a Centralised CRM solution
- Elektrobit Improves the Control and Monitoring of Global Sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM