Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the solution
Paroc harmonises international sales and customer relationship management with a centralised CRM solution
Paroc, one of the leading providers of mineral wool insulation in Europe, has introduced a new solution for customer relationship management. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution supplied by Mepco will expand into corporation-wide international sales control by the end of 2009.
The Paroc Group needed a centralised CRM solution for harmonised control of the international sales organisation and for improving the quality of customer information. The company did not have an existing common CRM system. Microsoft Dynamics CRM won in the competitive bidding, especially for its user-friendliness. Paroc chose the leading Dynamics CRM supplier, Mepco Oy, as its partner.
The phased deployment started with a pilot version introduced in Poland. In Finland, the system entered production use in October 2008. In 2009, the system will be introduced in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, and Sweden.
The main challenge during the deployment in Finland was in collecting all of the customer information from the numerous separate systems in which it was scattered. This required a great deal of work and testing.
‘Mepco completed our demanding project in a professional manner, utilising an efficient method,' says project manager Arja Okkonen from Paroc Oy Ab.
Extensive tools for sales and customer relationship management
Initially, the system was adjusted for control of sales operations. The solution covers control of the everyday activities of salespeople, contacts, and customer visits, as well as management of offers and agreements. The software can also be used offline on mobile devices.
In spring 2009, Paroc will upgrade to Dynamics CRM 4.0. Simultaneously with the version upgrade, the use of the system in marketing and management of customer feedback and complaints will be increased.
A centralised CRM solution will function as a master system for customer information from which the data can be electronically transferred to the ERP system. Also, information such as data on customers' purchase history will be transferred in the opposite direction.
The CRM system has well over a hundred users of the Paroc customer interface. The number of users will be increased to more than two hundred.
Systematic roadmap brings results
The use of a single centralised CRM solution has unified and enhanced the daily activities in the sales department and made up-to-date customer information available all in one place, to everybody who needs it.
‘The system enables optimal control of sales and marketing activities and allocation of resources. This solution has given us many new opportunities for developing and rationalising our modes of operation,' says Okkonen.
At Paroc, sales and customer relationship management are developed by following a systematic roadmap. The right direction was found with the support of a skilled partner.
‘I'm satisfied with our developing solution, and this experienced partner that listens to our needs. There is still a lot of work to do, for instance, in international deployment of multilingual tools,' Okkonen adds.
Contact points for further information
Paroc is one of the leading manufacturers of mineral wool insulation in Europe. Its product range includes building insulation, technical insulation, marine insulation, structural stone wool sandwich panels, and acoustics products. The company has production facilities in Finland, Sweden, Lithuania, and Poland and is represented with sales offices and agencies in 13 countries, all over Europe. The group's turnover for 2007 totalled 462 million euros, and there are roughly 2300 employees. For more information, please visit www.paroc.com.
References and news in English
- Telinekataja gained substantial benefits by handling its financial management and payroll operations internally
- Growth and the power of co-operation
- The Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH) has chosen Mepco HRM as its payroll and human resource management system
- Svea Rahoitus and Svea Perintä are bringing their payroll back in-house with Mepco HRM
- GS-Hydro harmonises its international sales
- Mepco has joined the global CRMpact network of suppliers, serving international Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers
- Accountor Group supports Baltic Sea Action Group in its efforts to save the Baltic Sea
- OpusCapita and Mepco enter a strategic partnership
- M-Brain acquired a business unit from Cision Finland and combined the sales organisations
- Accountor Group to bring its software business together under one division - while companies remain independent
- Efficient budgeting and forecasting solution for Jeeves ERP users
- Terveystalo’s customer service supported by an HRM service adapted to its business needs
- 3 Step IT’s dashboard tracks sales and forecasts for 14 countries
- A period of unprecedented growth – the Managing Director’s annual review for 2011
- The AxPact network, supporting multinational Microsoft Dynamics AX customers, has landed in Finland
- Mepco starts supply of Jeeves ERP systems, continuing the work of the Accountor Group
- A new HRM solution enables Ensto to support efficient human resource management in 20 countries
- Candyking internationalised its efficient systems and practices for processing of purchase invoices
- Outotec’s payroll team are set to deliver strong performance
- Tammermatic develops washing services and customer relationships
- Microsoft selects Mepco as CRM Partner 2011
- The Baltic Sea Action Group works to save the Baltic Sea, with Mepco participating in the campaign
- Finnpilot was established according to modern financial management methods
- Holiday Club extends its operations – supported by a comprehensive payroll, human resource management, and recruitment system
- Mepco is again the only Finnish company among Microsoft’s top Dynamics vendors
- Mehiläinen benefits from having its own payroll administration
- Sodexo made things simple for sales with a flexible CRM cloud service
- Terveystalo, a rapidly growing Finnish health service provider, fulfils its service commitments by utilising a shared HR management solution
- Peab renews its payroll and information collecting processes
- Nokian Renkaat improves management of personnel and customer data
- NCC Rakennus improved its information management by using electronic time cards
- Keskisuomalainen cuts costs but not employee well-being
- Gold across the board – The Managing Director’s annual review for 2010
- Mepco continues to rise in the rankings of Finland’s best places to work
- Microsoft raises the bar for gold award – Mepco surpasses requirements to join the elite group
- Adapting financial and HR management solutions and services to changing needs
- A comprehensive, up-to-date solution for managing Kiinko’s customer relations and training activities
- Agrimarket moves towards customer-focused sales methods, supported by a CRM solution supplied by Mepco
- A new solution modernises municipalities’ financial management
- A streamlined financial management and payroll system helps the Go On Group to double its business
- Mepco Joins the 2010 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- The City of Turku harmonises its stakeholder management with a CRM solution supplied by Mepco
- AinaCom controls and forecasts sales with real-time facts
- Exel Composites took control of its payroll services with Mepco’s HRM solution
- Mepco and Pretax in close collaboration after company merger
- Managing Director's Annual Review for 2009: Constant growth under challenging circumstances
- Mepco has been accepted as the only Finnish supplier in the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle group
- Ensto - Microsoft Dynamics Customer Solution Case Study
- Tikkurila harmonises its sales of industrial paints with an international CRM solution
- Paroc harmonises international sales and customer relationship management with a centralised CRM solution
- Mepco Named to Elite Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle
- Mepco becomes Microsoft Dynamics Solution Partner for 2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Has Improved the Efficiency of Teleste’s Global Sales Operations
- Integrated CRM System Makes Elcoteq’s Global Sales Transparent
- Ensto Supports Global Sales with a Centralised CRM solution
- Elektrobit Improves the Control and Monitoring of Global Sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM