M-Brain acquired a business unit from Cision Finland and combined the sales organisationsM-Brain Oy, the leading provider of analytics and media-monitoring services, combined and enhanced the sales operations of the two companies, on the basis of a CRM solution supplied by Mepco.
Going strong in today's rapidly paced environment, M-Brain monitors the flood of information in the media world on behalf of its clients. With its acquisition of the monitoring and analysis business Cision Finland, it seeks growth particularly in the field of network-monitoring tools and services based on semantic search technologies.
The acquisition also led to merging of the two sales and marketing organisations. ‘We merged and renewed the sales processes and metrics of the two companies. We also needed a shared CRM solution to put the new policies into practice,' explains Sales Director Marianne Neva, from M-Brain.
Familiar solution, new partner
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, already in successful use by Cision, was selected as the solution for sales, marketing, and customer relationship management. The company decided to upgrade to the newest, 2011 version during the change. Mepco was selected as the supplier via competitive bidding.
‘Mepco has a good reputation as an experienced CRM specialist and a reliable co-operation partner,' explains Neva.
During the deployment, the old information content was transferred to the new system, and the solution was adapted to M-Brain's needs. Simultaneously the improved functionality of the latest version was utilised. The system's rollout took place in February 2012.
‘The deployment was successful and on schedule. Mepco's project management personnel performed their tasks proactively and professionally,' commends Neva.
Harmonised tools and practices
The CRM solution has approximately 30 users - in the sales and marketing departments, business operations, and executive management. The system is used to guide and monitor the pipeline sales process from leads via offers to closing of deals. In addition, the solution manages information about customer visits and daily communication.
M-Brain's essential customer information is now all in one place. Customer processes have been harmonised, and the availability of information has improved.
‘The sales management can now efficiently monitor salespeople's activities, customers at the various stages in the pipeline, the open-offer pool, and - most importantly - forecasting of future sales,' says Neva.
Objectives met with support from an experienced partner
An efficient and user-friendly CRM solution is becoming a vital tool for any successful sales organisation today, and the entire company.
‘Excel tables are decidedly outdated. A well-functioning CRM solution offers excellent means for analysing history, making forecasts, and implementing corrective measures,' emphasises Neva.
The objectives set for the CRM project have been met. Future points of focus will be dashboards for the salespeople and management, as well as mutual integration of the systems.
‘I'm very satisfied with our solution. The ease of use of the system has guaranteed problem-free implementation at the on-the-ground level. In addition, Mepco has done its part excellently,' summarises Neva.
For further information, please contact:
M-Brain is the leading provider of advanced analytics and executive-level media-monitoring. Through a unique combination of our own technology and intelligent human filtering, we provide our customers with the information they need for decision-making. After acquisition of the Monitor and Analyze Business unit of Cision Finland, M-Brain's turnover for 2012 will be approximately 11M EUR. The company has approximately 150 employees. For more information, please visit www.m-brain.com.
Mepco Oy develops its customers' business with solutions for customer relationship management, financial management, enterprise resource planning, and human resource management. The company is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in all three of its fields of business. Mepco has also been named as one of the world's top Microsoft Dynamics suppliers on four occasions. Mepco employs around 140 people in Finland, in Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, and Vaasa. Mepco is part of the Accountor Group's Software Division. Accountor Group is the largest provider of financial administration and payroll processing services in Northern Europe. For more information, visit www.mepco.fi.
References and news in English
- Telinekataja gained substantial benefits by handling its financial management and payroll operations internally
- Growth and the power of co-operation
- The Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH) has chosen Mepco HRM as its payroll and human resource management system
- Svea Rahoitus and Svea Perintä are bringing their payroll back in-house with Mepco HRM
- GS-Hydro harmonises its international sales
- Mepco has joined the global CRMpact network of suppliers, serving international Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers
- Accountor Group supports Baltic Sea Action Group in its efforts to save the Baltic Sea
- OpusCapita and Mepco enter a strategic partnership
- M-Brain acquired a business unit from Cision Finland and combined the sales organisations
- Accountor Group to bring its software business together under one division - while companies remain independent
- Efficient budgeting and forecasting solution for Jeeves ERP users
- Terveystalo’s customer service supported by an HRM service adapted to its business needs
- 3 Step IT’s dashboard tracks sales and forecasts for 14 countries
- A period of unprecedented growth – the Managing Director’s annual review for 2011
- The AxPact network, supporting multinational Microsoft Dynamics AX customers, has landed in Finland
- Mepco starts supply of Jeeves ERP systems, continuing the work of the Accountor Group
- A new HRM solution enables Ensto to support efficient human resource management in 20 countries
- Candyking internationalised its efficient systems and practices for processing of purchase invoices
- Outotec’s payroll team are set to deliver strong performance
- Tammermatic develops washing services and customer relationships
- Microsoft selects Mepco as CRM Partner 2011
- The Baltic Sea Action Group works to save the Baltic Sea, with Mepco participating in the campaign
- Finnpilot was established according to modern financial management methods
- Holiday Club extends its operations – supported by a comprehensive payroll, human resource management, and recruitment system
- Mepco is again the only Finnish company among Microsoft’s top Dynamics vendors
- Mehiläinen benefits from having its own payroll administration
- Sodexo made things simple for sales with a flexible CRM cloud service
- Terveystalo, a rapidly growing Finnish health service provider, fulfils its service commitments by utilising a shared HR management solution
- Peab renews its payroll and information collecting processes
- Nokian Renkaat improves management of personnel and customer data
- NCC Rakennus improved its information management by using electronic time cards
- Keskisuomalainen cuts costs but not employee well-being
- Gold across the board – The Managing Director’s annual review for 2010
- Mepco continues to rise in the rankings of Finland’s best places to work
- Microsoft raises the bar for gold award – Mepco surpasses requirements to join the elite group
- Adapting financial and HR management solutions and services to changing needs
- A comprehensive, up-to-date solution for managing Kiinko’s customer relations and training activities
- Agrimarket moves towards customer-focused sales methods, supported by a CRM solution supplied by Mepco
- A new solution modernises municipalities’ financial management
- A streamlined financial management and payroll system helps the Go On Group to double its business
- Mepco Joins the 2010 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- The City of Turku harmonises its stakeholder management with a CRM solution supplied by Mepco
- AinaCom controls and forecasts sales with real-time facts
- Exel Composites took control of its payroll services with Mepco’s HRM solution
- Mepco and Pretax in close collaboration after company merger
- Managing Director's Annual Review for 2009: Constant growth under challenging circumstances
- Mepco has been accepted as the only Finnish supplier in the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle group
- Ensto - Microsoft Dynamics Customer Solution Case Study
- Tikkurila harmonises its sales of industrial paints with an international CRM solution
- Paroc harmonises international sales and customer relationship management with a centralised CRM solution
- Mepco Named to Elite Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle
- Mepco becomes Microsoft Dynamics Solution Partner for 2007
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Has Improved the Efficiency of Teleste’s Global Sales Operations
- Integrated CRM System Makes Elcoteq’s Global Sales Transparent
- Ensto Supports Global Sales with a Centralised CRM solution
- Elektrobit Improves the Control and Monitoring of Global Sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM